YSR Cheyutha scheme 2021 registration, eligibility, status are presented here in full detail. This process is fully online. You can apply for this scheme with the online medium. This government scheme has enormous benefits. We will provide you complete information and step by step guide for the process of apply online for this YSR Cheyutha scheme. Read this full article carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, registration process, status, and other information related to this scheme.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha scheme|
|Launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme issued for||Minority women of Andhra Pradesh|
|Pension Amount||Rs. 75,000|
This scheme is for the residents of Andhra Pradesh only. It was launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the minority women community of Andhra Pradesh state in India. Since It is a state government-funded scheme. Any other state person would not be eligible for this scheme.
The application process of this scheme is completely online and one can apply for this pension scheme via the government portal online. The distribution of pension amount will be equally divided into four parts for 4 years. The minority women of Andhra Pradesh who come into this scheme will be getting financial help of Rs. 18,750 for four years. There is also one condition that women should belong to SC/ST or BC category. The age of women should be between 45-60.
This is a very big step for women’s empowerment. To get more information on this scheme, you should visit the official website. We will provide all the relevant links to the website further in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
It is mandatory to meet the eligibility criteria for this scheme. We are mentioning them as follows.
- This scheme is only for minority women.
- Nobody should be in government job in applicant’s family.
- If the applicant has more than 3 acres of land property then they can not apply for YSR Cheyutha.
- The women applicant should be resident of Andhra Pradesh state only.
- The applicant should not own any four wheeler vehicle.
- The annual income of applicant should be less than Rs. 12000.
- The applicant should belong SC/ST/BC category only.
- The eligible age of applicant should be between 45-60 years.
- The applicant should have a saving bank account and proof of income.
- It is necessary to have resident certificate of Andhra Pradesh to be eligible for this scheme.
Documents Required for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
You will require a set of documents for verification as per the eligibility criteria. We are providing a list of documents that you will require while applying for this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Domicile Certicate
- Bank Account Details
- Bank statement of one year
- Age proof
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number of any telecom company
- Signature on thumb expression on a blank paper
- Nominee Details
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
There are many benefits of this scheme. We are mentioning them below.
- Since this scheme is for empowering minority women, so financial help will be given to women only.
- The total pension aount under this schme will be Rs. 75,000.
- This total pesion amount of Rs. 75,000 will be given in 4 years via four installments.
- Every year the beneficiary women will get Rs. 18,750 as pension amount under this scheme.
- It is a state government powered scheme for the women of Andhra Pradesh.
- There is no application fee to apply for this scheme. It is completely free.
- Application process of this pension scheme is from the government portal and its very easy.
- This scheme provides financial freedom to minority women of Andhra Pradesh state of India.
- Women of SC/ST/BC category will be benefited in great manner with this scheme.
11 Main Reasons why IAS Exam Aspirants Fail!
How to apply online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
The application process can be done from the official government website. We are providing the step-by-step procedure to apply online for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021.
- The process is fully online. You have to visit the official website https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- Once you are in the official website, you have to choose the YSR Cheyutha Scheme and then click on “Apply Now”.
- In the next step the application form page will open.
- One have to fill in a full form with required details like first name, last name, father/husband name, category, gender, DOB, etc.
- You also have to upload your passport size photograph on the portal.
- After filling the application form, attach all the documents.
- Now click on “Submit” button and your application form will be submitted.
How to check the status online of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
Once you have applied for this scheme, then you can check the status of your application form online. We are providing a step-by-step guide to check the status online.
- For checking this list, one must visit the official online portal.
- Now click on the “Search Now” button in the navigation bar.
- Now a new window will open.
- For this scheme, you can see the district wise list of Andhra Pradesh.
- Select your distict and click on it.
- A new window will open for that particulat district.
- In this list, the applicant can search for theor name.
- If you find your name in this list, simply click on it and your details will be in front of you on the screen.
How to check the beneficiary list of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- First of all you have to open the official website which we have provided in this article above to check the beneficiary list.
- On the home page of the website, you will find a option called “Dashboard”. Just click on it.
- Once you click on this link, a new window will open. Now select beneficiary list from this window
- In this step, you will be asked for selecting your district, mandal and secretariat. On this behalf the results will be filtered.
- A new beneficiary list will open based on the options selected above.
- Now you can search your name in this beneficiary list.
We hope that you got the complete information and eligibility criteria to apply online for YSR Cheyutha 2021.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Cheyutha APP||Click Here|
Who can apply for this scheme?
Minority women of Andhra Pradesh state can apply for this scheme.
What is the age limit to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
The age limit for this scheme is between 45-60 years.
Who operates and monitors this scheme?
This scheme is operated and monitored by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
Is there any fee to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
There is no fee to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme. It’s completely free for the minority women of Andhra Pradesh.
Can residents of other states apply for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
No, only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
What are the benefits of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
Minority women will be paid Rs. 75000 in 4 installments as pension under this scheme.
Why Pokermatch is the Best Choice for Indian Online Casino Players
Enjoy a real casino with Fairspin Live Blackjack
Is a Gold Loan a Better Course of Action for Your Cash Emergency
Benefits of Corporate Tax in India