Cinema Halls Open News Today Update: Multiplexes To Reopen With 50% Capacity From October 15. The government on Tuesday released a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the multiplex which were closed between Corona lockdowns. Multiplexes and cinema halls with 50% capacity can be started from October 15 in other areas except the Containment Zone, but physical distancing will have to be maintained. The seat between two people will have to be kept vacant. It will also be necessary to show the film on Corona Awareness for at least 1 minute in every movie show. The entire hall will be sanitized after every show.
There are 4 Parts which needs to be taken care in this Standard Operating Procedure SOP
How to get entry?
- Contact number has to be provided for contact tracing.
- Thermal screening will take place.
- Gotta apply mask.
- Hand sanitizer will have to be arranged at entry-exit point and common area. Try to do this arrangement in touch free mode.
- Only the asymptomatic people have to enter.
- Those who do not obey the Corona Guideline, strictly behave with them.
What would the seating arrangement be like?
- The cinema hall will not be able to hold more than 50% occupancy.
- Booking can be done by leaving one seat.
- The rest of the seats have to be written not to be occupied.
- Such seats will either have to be taped or markers placed.
- One person will not be able to sit behind one.
- The seats behind the empty seats will be booked.
What will happen if you go inside the cinema hall and multiplex?
- Only packed food will be allowed. More counters will have to be kept for this. Online payment has to be encouraged.
- Delivery of food and beverages will not be found inside the hall.
- Interval time can be increased for people to go in and out of the queue.
- In areas such as access points, online sales points, lobbies and washrooms, people will have to arrange for ways to prevent infection.
- The time between the two shows will vary.
- There is no time for one show to end and another to start.
- At the end of a show, people will be taken out of their seats according to the queue so that the distancing continues.
- After the end of one show, the entire hall will be sanitized, then people will be able to come and sit for the second show.
- If a person is found positive, the entire campus will have to be disinfected.
What other arrangements will have to be made in the cinema hall and multiplex?
- Before and after the show and before and after the interval, it would be necessary to show a 1 minute film on Corona Awareness.
- Markers have to be placed on the ground for a distance of 6 feet outside the hall.
- Have cross ventilation and keep AC at 24 to 30 degrees.
- More windows will have to be opened for booking tickets in a single screen cinema hall.
- Online ticket booking should be encouraged.
- Ticket booking is done all day. Advance booking is available.
- Use of Arogya Setu App is recommended.
- Waste food and beverages have to be disposed off with safety.