In this article, We will show you step by step guide to remove bank account from PhonePe.
PhonePe is a very useful and trending app in the world. It is widely used to transfer money from one account to another account without sharing any details. That’s why we can call it a risk-free way to transfer money from your account to anyone’s account.
For any reason, if you want to remove your bank account from PhonePe, you can easily do this with this UPI Based App. It provides you the facility to remove your linked bank account anytime from anywhere.
If you want to know How to Remove Bank Account From PhonePe, follow the below given these simple steps.
How to remove Bank Account From PhonePe?
Follow These Simple Steps to Remove bank accounts from PhonePe
- First of all, open PhonePe App on your mobile.
- Click on My Money Section.
- You will see the Bank Account option over there. Click on that.
- On the next screen, you can see all your linked bank accounts on PhonePe App. Now just click on the delete button as you can see in the screenshot.
- After that, a pop-up box will appear. On that popup click on Unlink.
- After clicking on Unlink, that back account, you want to delete has been removed from PhonePe App.
(Information source: PhonePe website)
Also Read: How to Change Upi Pin in PhonePe