UP Ration Card List is issued by the Food and Logistics Department of Uttar Pradesh (Khadya Vibhag). The beneficiaries who are selected in the ration card list by the state government of UP will be provided food items like wheat, rice, sugar, cassine, etc. at concessional rates. And people have been classified in the Antyodaya list based on their annual income. UP Ration Card List 2021 has been issued. People of the state who have applied online for a Ration Card in the year 2020-21 can search their name in FCS UP Ration Card List.
- up ration card list 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List
- UP Ration Card List
- Search Ration Card Uttar Pradesh
- New List of Ration Card Holders
- Ration Card New List Uttar Pradesh
- Ration Card Revision
- ration card online apply
- ration card download
- How to check UP Ration Card
FCS UP Ration Card List 2021 | Uttar Pradesh UP Ration Card List fcs.up.gov.in
If you want to know whether your name is there in the ration card list of Uttar Pradesh or not, then read and follow all the information given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card. Click here to go to the website now.
- Once the website is opened, click on NFSA in the Quick Links section on the left side. Search option will be available in the eligibility list. Click on this option to check nfsa ration card status.
- The list of all the districts of the state of Uttar Pradesh will appear.
- After this you have to select your district.
fcs.up.nic.in FCS UP Ration card status check online 2021
- After doing this you will see the list of ration card.
- After this a new page will open in which the names of the shopkeepers of the government shops of cheap ration in that area will be shown.
- Next to the name of each shopkeeper, the number of ration cards under him will appear. If you know the name of the shopkeeper, then click on the ration card number appearing next to his name.
- You will see the list of all the ration card holders in that area.
UP Ration card list 2021 | Click Here
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Bara Banki
- Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Kanpur Dehat
- Kanpur Nagar
- Rae Bareli
- Sant Kabir Nagar
- Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadohi)
How to find your name in UP Ration Card NFSA Eligibility List?
Go to the website of UP Food Department – To search your name in the new ration card list or eligibility list of NFSA, first of all, go to the website https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx.
How to check units of ration card?
- Open the official website of NFSA
- Select the Ration Card option in the menu
- Select your state name
- Select your district name in the state portal
- Rural or Urban Select the name of your block
- Select the type of ration
UP government has issued two kinds of ration cards for the people who should be getting ration at discounted prices. The first one is Patra Grahasti Ration Card and the other one is Antyoday Ration Card. Patra Grahasti Ration Card is also known as PHH card and Antyoday Ration Card is known as AYY Card.
The PHH Card is for the people who are above the poverty line by they have very low income. On the other hand, the AYY or Antyoday Card is for the people who are below the Poverty line.
In both the cards the distribution of the food items is done only by the biometric verification with the machine provided by the FCS Up government to the Authorised Ration Shopkeepers. To ensure transparency in the process, the government has strict guidelines to provide the ration to the ration card holders who are verified and who have their Aadhar card with them and also present in the system.
FCS Up is taking great steps to ensure that every eligible candidate can get their ration with the full transparency process. The Government is dedicated to improving the system on fcs.up.gov.in day by day to make it easier to operate and accessible to all.