A parent is the first teacher of a child who gives them lessons for life, who leads the child in life. In our young and influential years, our teachers played a very important role — they have been our ideals, our inspiration, and parents’ ideals outside our home, who taught us many lessons about life. Sometimes they can be tough on us but, fearlessly, we had to mold and shape our talents, so that we can fight our fears and work on our weaknesses. In fact, a good teacher not only imparts knowledge to his students but also motivates, and encourages them to find solutions to problems. To honor these remarkable people in our lives, Teachers’ Day is celebrated as an important day. For example, in the United States, it is celebrated in the first week of May; In the United Kingdom, it is celebrated on 5 October. Meanwhile, Teacher’s Day in India is celebrated annually on 5 October, with Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan also has a birth anniversary.
To honor and celebrate our beloved teachers on this special occasion, we share some inspirational quotes, messages, and ideas to send on Teacher’s Day 2020. read ahead!
World Teachers Day Quotes
- “Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well.” – Aristotle
- “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” – Albert Einstein
Also Read: World Tourism Day 2020 – Quotes, Images, Posters, Slogan, Messages, Status
- “Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions.” – Unknown
- “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.” – Brad Henry
- “Of all the hard jobs around, one of the hardest is being a good teacher.” – Maggie Gallagher
- “A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.” – Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
- “Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.” – Solomon Ortiz
- “Teachers affect eternity; no one can tell where their influence stops.” – Henry Brooks Adams
- “Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.” – Bill Gates
- “Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.” – Charles Kuralt
- “Teaching is leaving a vestige of oneself in the development of another. And surely the student is a bank where you can deposit your most precious treasures.” – Eugene P. Bertin
- “It’s the teacher that makes the difference, not the classroom.” – Michael Morpurgo
- “Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the Earth.” – Helen Caldicott
- “It’s good to have a good teacher, but you always need a pretty good student.” – Grigor Dimitrov
- “The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.” – Khalil Gibran
- “One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.” – Philip Wylie
- “The influence of teachers extends beyond the classroom, well into the future.” – F. Sionil Jose
World Teachers Day Wishes
Happy Teachers Day to you! Your wisdom, dedication, and kindness will always lead us to the right path and inspire us to be better human beings.
Dear teacher, Wishing you a happy Teachers’ Day. Thank you for being the guiding light and for inspiring me to do well in my studies. You are the best teacher.
I was lucky to have a teacher as wonderful as you are. Wishing you a Teacher’s Day that’s full of joyous moments!
Thank you for teaching me a subject I thought I could never understand or be interested in. Thank you for making learning fun. Happy Teacher’s Day!
Happy Teachers Day to you! You have been an amazing role model for me.