World Rose Day 2020:
It is a day dedicated to spreading hope and happiness among people fighting cancer. As most cancer treatments are harsh on the body, and there is a deep psychological impact and stigma around the disease, it is very important to keep patients happy, experts say and so every day should be a ‘daily day’ for them. September 22 is celebrated as World Rose Day, to bring joy to the lives of cancer patients. It is also a day to spread awareness about cancer in people as many types of cancers are detected to detect cancer.
Why World Rose Day is Celebrated?
World Rose Day 2020: How a 12-year-old inspired cancer patients
Rose Day is celebrated in memory of Melinda Rose of Canada, who was diagnosed with Eskin’s tumor, a rare form of blood cancer, when she was 12 years old. After diagnosis, doctors gave her just weeks, but she left six months, never giving up hope of defeating cancer. Melinda Rose touched the lives of many people. He gave hope to cancer patients with verses, short notes and e-mails. Spreading happiness and hope became his life’s mission.
On World Rose Day, it is important that we take time to spend with cancer patients. A rose is a symbol of tenderness, love, and care. This flower is given to cancer patients on World Rose Day so that they can tell how much we care for them.
World Rose Day Message:
- Time is getting shorter, but every day when the sun shines on you and you are able to feel it, I believe it is a win for you. A wonderful rose day and a very beautiful life ahead of you.
- Smiling is the power to remove grief from your heart. Hope to see you smiling on a daily basis. Have a great rose day.
- Cancer can affect many things in life, but it cannot cripple the love you have in your heart. Wish you a wonderful Rose Day.
- Look at it this way, this is the only battle when your first breath of the morning declares you the winner. I hope you will be able to see all the silver lining in your journey.
World Rose Day Quotes:
- You have to figure out your own way to deal with this diagnosis. You learn about yourself, what you are made of. This can be extraordinary and you want to share this, help others who go through the same thing. -2012 Cancer Survivors Day attendee
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.-Maya Angelou
- The only way to make sense of change is to plunge into it. flow with it . . .and join the dance. -Alan Watts
- Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.-Steve Jobs
- The wish for healing has always been half of health.-Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Cancer changes your life, often for the better. You learn what’s important, you learn to prioritize, and you learn not to waste your time. You tell people you love them.-Joel Siegel
World Rose Day Wishes:
- If you look at the child like the world, then everything is a miracle. On this special day, all the survivors wish for a miraculous recovery.
- Smiling is the best way to tell everyone that you are getting stronger than the previous day. Wish you a very happy Rose Day.
- The important thing to remind yourself is that you have cancer, but you still do not have cancer. On Rose Day, I wish you all the strength to fight and win.
- No more than one TOMORROW is guaranteed in this world. Therefore, the only thing we can do is to make TODAY the best it can be. Wish you a beautiful Rose Day.
- There are pains that leave scars and then there are pains that hurt, but the pain of cancer has the power to transform you as a person. On Rose Day, I hope you will be able to see beauty in everything.