26 August is the birthday of Mother Teresa, the Messiah of the helpless and needy. This is Mother Teresa 110th birth anniversary. This beloved figure was born on 26 August 1910. The Roman Catholic Church honored Mother Teresa of Calcutta as Saint Teresa. Mother Teresa is a famous Roman Catholic nun. She arrived in India in 1929 and remained in India forever. He took Bhagwat’s citizenship from his mind in 1948 and moved to Calcutta in 1950. The credit for establishing the Missionaries of Charity goes to Mother Teresa. Staying in Calcutta for 68 years, he laid down his life in the service of poor sick helpless and needy people. The institution established by Mother Teresa, which teaches humanity to the world, is present in about 123 countries and through this, about 4500 sisters are continuously serving the helpless and needy people.
Mother Teresa is rich in extraordinary personality. People call her the idol of Mamta and humanity. He kindled light in the world with her kind nature. His humanity taught people that humanity is the greatest religion. Due to his kind nature he was awarded many honors. He was awarded Raman Magsaysay Award in 1962, Nobel Peace Prize in 1959 and Bharat Ratna Award in 1980. This unique example of service and humanity, Mother Teresa departed from this world on 5 September 1997.
on Mother Teresa 110th birth anniversary, Let us know about her 10 precious words, and get inspiration from them.
1. If a person is someone who is not caring or who does not want or whom everyone has forgotten, then he can be compared to a person who does not have anything to eat or is suffering from poverty.
2. If we do not have peace in our mind, then it means that we have forgotten that we all belong to each other.
3. If you do not have the power to feed 100 people, then feed one
4. Peace starts with a smile.
Also Read: Major events of 25 August in Indian and world history
5. Wherever you go, spread the love that will come to you and only come back happy
6. Unwanted is the biggest disease, not leprosy or tuberculosis.
7. We do this work, it is not a miracle but it is a pleasure to do so.
8. The appetite of thirst is more important to eradicate the appetite of the patient.
9. The most terrible poverty is loneliness.
10. If your love message is heard again and again, say it again and again, in the same way, it is necessary to pour oil repeatedly to keep the lamp burning.
Is a Gold Loan a Better Course of Action for Your Cash Emergency
Benefits of Corporate Tax in India
Explore which saving type matches your personality
Smart Ways To Beat The Hospital Queue