Tina Dabi Blog Website – Tina Dabi has launched a website called Tina Dabi Blog Website. In this blog website, she has mentioned her top formula and study plans.
Know About Tina Dabi Blog website in Detail
- Tina Dabi has launched a blog website where she shares her study material and important tips and tricks.
- She started this personal blog website for helping students of IAS and UPSC.
- The name of her personal blog website is ‘tinadabi.in’.
- Due to some reasons, At present, this website is not live on the internet.
- Although the Tina Dabi Blog website is not live on the internet yet you can learn from Tina. She keeps on posting her tips and tricks on her official Facebook and Instagram accounts. You can follow Tina on Facebook and Instagram and learn about her secrets formulas to crack IAS and UPSC exams.
Interesting Facts About Tina Dabi Blog
Tina Dabi is one of the brightest students of her school times. When she cracked the UPSC Exam with AIR-1 in 2015, she became the face of women empowerment and motivation.
In her blog, she mentioned her strategy by which she cracked the national level examination of Indian Administrative services. She exoplained in her blog that she followed a very tough time schedule while preparing for the exam. She also mentioned that the number of hour for study were not fixed in her daily rotine.
Sometimes she used to study 8hours only and sometimes it went upto 16 hours also. She also revealed that to crack a national level examination, it is quite important to understand the foundation basics first.
She has also given a list of books and study material which she studied while preparation. These books are generally the big famous names in preparation criteria. But he has suggested some very good resources which can be really useful for understanding the foundation of many important facts.
In her blog, she has mentioned the daily time table routine to follow in general. This time table routine can be helpful for any examination. She has also suggested some nice blogs to read online about NCERT online books to read everything on the go. These blogs can be useful for every aspirant without having the need of carrying a lot of useful books.
Who is Tina Dabi?
Tina Dabi Khan cracked the UPSC civil services examination in 2015 with top position AIR Rank 1. She cracked the civil services examination at the very young age of 22 years. Tina is born and brought to Bhopal city of MadhyaPradesh province. Her schooling and graduation completed in the heart of India, Delhi.
From her graduation days, she was preparing for UPSC exam. This is also the reason that she choose political science as a subject in her graduation.
Conclusion: Currently this Tina Tabi Blog which was hosted on ‘tinadabi.in’ is down but we hope that it will be running soon. I have already provided some glimpse of the information provided there but it will be more exciting to read the Tina Dabi blog in real.