In July 2022, Standard Chartered Bank launched a co-branded credit card in collaboration with the travel tech giant EaseMyTrip. This credit card offers attractive rewards and rewards on booking travel tickets from the EaseMyTrip website.
Featuring lounge access, you can clear your doubts regarding this card from the Standard Chartered credit card customer care. For more details on this credit card, consider going through the following sections.
About Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Card
Standard Chartered Bank previously provided a co-branded travel credit card in collaboration with Emirates Airlines, but this card has since been discontinued.
Following that, the bank partnered with EaseMyTrip, to initiate the Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Card, another co-branded travel card. This card features a low joining and annual fee of Rs.350, which can be easily waived upon meeting the required annual spend.
In addition, it provides special discounts and deals on travel-related bookings through the EaseMyTrip website or app. Along with numerous travel benefits, cardholders receive competitive reward rates across all classes and rewards on travel bookings.
Features and Benefits of Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Card
This credit card offered by Standard Chartered Bank offers the following features and benefits:
- Domestic and international hotel bookings receive a flat 20% instant discount (Max discount of Rs.5000 and Rs.10000 respectively).
- Customers can receive a flat 10% discount on flight bookings (The maximum discount here is Rs.1000 and Rs.5000 respectively)
- On a minimum bus booking of Rs.500, you can get a discount of Rs.125.
- The card provides 10x rewards for every Rs.100 spent on standalone hotel and airline websites/apps/outlets.
- It offers 2x rewards for every Rs.100 you spend on other retail categories.
- Get Rs.350 annual fee waiver if you spend Rs.50,000 or more on the Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Card in the previous year.
- You can enjoy one domestic lounge visit per calendar quarter and two international lounge visits per year.
- You also get access to a supplementary credit card, which allows you to extend all these benefits to your family members as well.
- The card offers “Kuch Bhi on EMI”, which enables you to convert your big spends ranging above Rs.2,000 to EMI through online banking. You might also get a flexible tenor option on this.
- Customers can avail a loan of up to Rs.5,00,000 on their credit cards, featuring a tenor of 12 to 60 months.
Besides these, this credit card also offers easy balance transfer and EMI facilities. You can contact Standard Chartered credit card customer care for more details.
Steps to Obtain Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Card
The steps to obtain this credit card are extremely convenient and hassle-free. You simply need to go through the following steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Standard Chartered and navigate to the credit card section
Step 2: Open Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip credit card and click on “Apply Now”
Step 3: Choose whether you have an existing relationship with the bank or not
Step 4: Fill in the application form with all necessary details and submit it
Upon completing the above-mentioned steps, you need to wait for the bank’s approval and submit the necessary documents in the next step to complete the process.
Interested individuals can also apply for a credit card through platforms like Bajaj MARKETS. This is a diversified marketplace featuring various credit card options from leading banks in the country. One can navigate to this website and look at the various options available to make a judicious decision.
Eligibility Criteria to Obtain Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip Credit Card
Standard Chartered offers credit cards with easy eligibility parameters. Customers need to fulfill the following criteria to seek application approval:
The age of salaried customers must be between 18 and 62 years. Meanwhile, self-employed individuals falling within the age bracket of 18 and 67 years may apply.
Applicants need to have a stable monthly income and should provide the necessary documents to prove the same. In this regard, self-employed individuals need to furnish 2-year ITR. If you are salaried, you need to provide 1 monthly pay slip.
Apart from these, applicants need to:
- Provide necessary address and identity proof documents
- Fall within the area of operation of the bank
Applicants must note that all applications made are subject to credit checks and other necessary policy checks of the bank.
Obtaining this credit card is a hassle-free process if you have all the documents handy. Further, it comes with an annual fee of Rs.350 exclusive of GST. The renewal fee for this credit card is Rs.350 exclusive of GST. However, if you spend Rs.50,000 or more from the second year onwards, this fee could be waived.
Customers can get all necessary details pertaining to this card from Standard Chartered credit card customer care. However, ensure compliance with the payment due dates to avoid unnecessary penalties.