No-cost EMI is beneficial as you will not have to pay anything extra on purchasing a product in instalments. Moreover, you can get additional benefits using Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card for this offer. You can apply online for Bajaj Finserv card in some hassle-free steps. However, first, you should know about the advantages to confirm your purchase.
Advantages of No-cost EMI with Bajaj EMI Network Card
The advantages of availing No-cost EMI with this card are as follows:
- Increased savings: When purchasing any product on EMI, you will not have to pay extra interest. Hence, you will be able to save more on the instalments and use it for other purposes.
- Zero foreclosure charges: Having sufficient money can allow you to conveniently foreclose your credit. This is beneficial as you will be able to repay the credit at the earliest.
- Exclusive offers available: The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card has over 1,000 amazing offers on lifestyle products, electronics, travel reservations and more. Hence, you can benefit a lot from shopping at partner stores.
- Flexible repayment tenure: You have the option of selecting a repayment tenure at your convenience. This will allow you to pay the money at your ease, without any additional burden on your finances.
Additionally, there are several other features of Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card that you can benefit from.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Features
Some other attractive features of Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card are as follows:
- Minimal documents required: You will need only a few documents when buying something for the first time using this card. Henceforth, during big-ticket purchases, you will not have to submit any documents.
- 1.2 lakh partner stores: Bajaj Finserv has about 1.2 lakh partner stores. Hence, you can purchase any item from them, online or offline, to avail attractive discounts and save sufficiently.
- High pre-approved loan limit: You can get a high pre-approved credit limit of up to Rs. 2 Lakhs. Thus, you can spend on your favourite items from partner stores without restrictions.
- No down payment needed: You will not have to make any initial down payment. Hence, you can pay the entire cost in easy instalments within the chosen tenure.
- Easy online application: The online application process for this card is simple and can be accomplished in a few easy steps. Hence, you can apply for it with just a few clicks from the comfort of your house.
- No foreclosure charges: On receive a sumptuous amount as a bonus or gift, you can instantly repay and foreclose the credit. However, you will not have to pay extra to avail this.
- Flexible repayment tenure: You can select any repayment tenure between 3 and 24 months. This is beneficial as you will not have to bear additional financial burden to repay the costs.
- Instant access to cards: You can get easy access to the expenditures on your card from an app. This helps you in its easy management and monitoring of your expenditures.
Viewing these features, it would definitely prove to be beneficial if you purchase this card. However, prior to proceeding with the application, it is essential to check if you are eligible for this card.
Eligibility to Apply Online for Bajaj Finserv Card
The eligibility requirements for EMI Network Card are as follows:
- Your age should be between 21 years and 65 years.
- You should be a citizen of India.
- It is mandatory to have a stable and regular source of income.
- You should possess address proof with a residential address in India.
- You should have an individual bank account in India.
Once you tick all the eligibility boxes, proceed to know how to activate Bajaj EMI card in some hassle-free steps.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Application Process for New Users
You can follow the steps below to apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card in case you are a new user:
Step 1: Visit the official website of a financial institution.
Step 2: Open the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card page and click on ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 3: Enter the essential details like name, contact number, PAN details and so on that are asked for.
Step 4: Click on ‘Check Your Offer’ to determine your pre-approved offer on your card.
Step 5: On the next page, input the OTP that you receive on your mobile number to verify it.
Step 6: Once done, on the subsequent page enter your full name, PAN details, email, gender and PIN code of residence.
Step 7: Click on ‘Proceed’ to check credit limit.
Step 8: Click on proceed again to move to the KYC screen.
Step 9: Verify the KYC details and complete the payment.
Step 10: Provide your bank details and click on ‘Submit’.
Additionally, you should also keep the documents ready while filling up the application form.
Documents Required for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
You will need the following documents while applying for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card:
- ECS mandate duly signed by you
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar card
As you can apply online for a Bajaj Finserv card, it has made possession simple, with just a few clicks at any time of your choice. Once you do so, it can open the doors to benefit from No-cost EMIs during big-ticket shopping at partner stores.